sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2012

ITAM

It's ITAM!

I'm so excited :) this is going to be first ITAM.

I've been thinking about what I'm going to do to celebrate and appreciate these wonderful machines. The whole typosphere is flooded  with amazing ideas. It's impossible not to feel this vibe!

I'll try to post a little more although I my schedule is very tight this month. And I surely intent to write a lot of postcards to my fellows typewriters enthusiasts. This weekend I'm going to start editing some photos of my typewriters to start doing the postcards. Some good pictures printed in good stationary paper and a lot of Portuguese post stamps...

All that is missing are your addresses,  so feel free to mail them to fmpantunes(at)gmail(dot)com and feel free to write me at:
Rua Cinco de Outubro N205 3Dto
4100-175 Porto
Portugal

I'm also trying to persuade my mate and my sister and brother in law for a family type-in. They still are a bit resilient, but I still have a whole month ahead of me :) and perhaps bribing them with booze will help.

If you have any suggestions or any ideas they're wellcome!

Happy ITAM :D



2 comentários: