sábado, 31 de março de 2012


Hi :)

It has been quite a long since my last post... But this last days my life has been a rollercoaster! I'm moving to another apartment, and this last days all I've done was taking measures, signing contracts and all those stuff. Today I've finally recieved the keys to my new apartement. Now I still have to paint it, clean it and then start moving all the furniture. Something tells me that is going to be quite an endeavour! Specially with a 8 hours a day desk job at the same time... And a lot of furniture!

So it is unlikely I will be posting again before May! I'll try to follow your posts and read the news.

Till my comeback ;)

3 comentários:

  1. Good luck and my you have much strength to do all the work for your move. Moving is always such fun!

  2. All the best in your move. Handle those typewriters with care. ( :