quarta-feira, 7 de março de 2012

The Sound of Typewriting

A few days ago a friend talked me about this amazing movie and its wonderful soundtrack. Of course he knows my passion for typewriters...



I remember there were some typewriters used in the film... But I've never paid much attention to the soundtrack. And it's just delightful! The way that Mario Marianelli incorporates the sound of the typewriter with the rest of the orchestra it's just genial. I've just felt in love with this soundtrack. It's now in my iPod and follows me everywhere.

Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did :)


8 comentários:

  1. Good music! I hadn't seen the film. Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wonderful! Now I must either see the movie or buy the soundtrack or both. Thank you for the post.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes! The musical score of the film is indeed awesome, I'm glad you liked it.
    If you're interested, here's my old post on the same film: The Atoning Typewriter

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. That's a really good post. I've seen the movie much before my enthusiasm for typewriters started. And I've finally found the one that wasn't remembering. The amazing Corona 4!

      Eliminar
  4. Wow, that's cool music! Thanks for sharing this. Love the detail in the end, the sound of paper being pulled out of a typewriter.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. This is my favorite one! It just sounds like some is typing a letter during the track...

      Eliminar